§.1 General Provisions
- The data administrator is the Smart Way company Agnieszka Kwiatkowska-Stenzel with headquarters in Olsztyn, ul. Władysława Trylińskiego 2, 10-683 Olsztyn, NIP: 739-364-75-57, REGON: 364824101. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the purposes of processing orders. Without your consent, personal data will not be disclosed to recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 point 6 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended).
- We collect the following data for the purposes of providing services:
- first name and last name
- company name
- company tax number
- residence / business address
- correspondence address
- Phone number
- e-mail adress
- data regarding consent to data processing
- data regarding orders placed
§2. Data Administrator, Purpose of Data Processing and Law
- Service Provider – Smart Way Agnieszka Kwiatkowska-Stenzell is the administrator of his clients’ data.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to create the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided by Smart Way Agnieszka Kwiatkowska-Stenzel,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests, and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Each data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in Smart Way Agnieszka Kwiatkowska-Stenzel is possible via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 502 155 401 or in person at the company’s office: Olsztyn, ul. Władysława Trylińskiego 2, during office hours.
- We have introduced technical and organizational measures to best protect your data against loss, modification, theft or access by unauthorized third parties.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- Service Provider – the company Smart Way Agnieszka Kwiatkowska-Stenzel has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- We do not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
- The website http://www.smart-way.eu automatically collects information through cookies. These are small text files created and sent by a web server and stored by browsers. When the browser reconnects to the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user connects to. Parameters allow reading the information contained therein only to the server that created them.
- The information collected in cookies usually contain the IP address, type of browser used, information about the time and date of creation, location, and time of expiry of the cookie.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our website to improve the functioning of the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- “Own” directly from our website.
- “Necessary” enable the correct use of our site.
- “Functional” allows you to remember the user-preferred functions of the site.
- “Advertising” allows you to provide advertising content tailored to your interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies in editing settings in a web browser.
- Users of our pages have the full right to submit to the entity using your personal data requests to access this information, correct it, delete it or limit processing.
How to change or disable cookies support in the most popular browsers:
Click the menu (upper right corner), Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following Cookie settings:
- Deleting cookie files,
- Blocking cookies by default,
- Default permission for cookies,
- Default saving of Cookies and website data until the browser is closed
- Specifying exceptions for Cookie files from specific websites or domains
Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Sites button. Use the slider to set the level, confirm the change with the OK button.
From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the Firefox field: “will use user settings”. Cookies (cookies) are determined by checking – or not – the Accept cookies item.